I know you all knew this was coming, and so did I, but it's still one of the most exciting things that ever happened to me!
To those of you who want to ask the question: "Did he do it the right way?" : if the right way is for him to get down on one knee and hold the ring up and ask "Will you marry me?" the answer is no, he did not do it the right way.
Actually about two weeks ago we were laying in our bed thinking our own thoughts and he asked me if he needed a ring to propose. My answer was no so lying next to one another on the bed he asked me to be his wife. I said yes and that was that <3.
The ring was our official engagement that we shouted out to the world. He picked it out on its own and it's gorgeous! He has amazing taste and I will never tire of looking at the most beautiful piece of jewelry that I have ever owned!
Yesterday the ring arrived around 6ish. I let him take it out of the box and stuff then he had me wait for a few hours before he gave it to me ^.^ .
I love him so much!
*forever and always!~*
No comments:
Post a Comment