
Dear world:)
This is me(the girl)and my amazing man!!(the hot,sexy,amazing,wonderful guy!!) My name is Jenney and he's LJ. He's my world! I'm living with him and his family at his dad's house right now and we're going to be married in December. I can't wait to be his wife! I've decided to post a blog and try to post on it every day about the events that happen to us and what we do. It's drama filled sometimes so if you read this you may become entertained.
First I'll write about our previous lives, together and not together. His life has been long and hard already though he's only twenty. I will not go into details here because of the privacy of the matter. My life story is this. . .
I was born in Illinois in 1992 (l.j. was about two years old then). For the first five years of my life we lived in a three story house (I have three brothers and one sister). When I was about three my oldest brother (who is only my half brother) went to live with his mom in Indiana. A couple years later (when I was five years old) my family moved to Greenville, South Carolina. My dad wanted to do some schooling to go into the christian ministry. After about six months of living in the house on the corner we moved to Anderson, South Carolina. We lived in the church parsonage of Harvest Baptist Church.That's where I met my best friend Ali Harris who fought into our relationship with me for about the first five years. After about 10 years of drama and my childhood in the summer of 2009 i met the most amazing man that ever ever lived!!
The story goes like this. L.J.'s little sister (Dakota**we all call her Boo**) came to our church camp (I went to camp vision every summer day they had it for years). She asked me to come over to her house to play with her (she likes to color and to write and play with kittens**there weren't any kittens yet but there are now). When I got to her house the first day I came over to play L.J. answered the door. When I was playing with Boo on the trampoline behind their house he came outside "to smoke". That was the fist day that we talked. He talked and talked and asked me questions and he stole my heart. The next day I came back to his house to "play with Boo", and what happened was....wow... we talked and talked (you know the usual) then Boo went with her dad to the store and I KISSED HIM!!! It was the first time I ever kissed a boy before I knew him for over a month!! He was pretty shocked that I kissed him before he had a chance to kiss me,but i wasn't surprised because it always happened that way. For the rest of the summer it was drama filled but the best summer of my life. I was able to spend almost every night walking through the neighborhood after dark with him. We started officially dating on November 2, 2009.
Our relationship has developed since then and now we're never going to be parted. A week and a half ago my dad told me i could no longer talk or date L.J. so I moved out. I'm living with my future husband and am the most happy I have ever been.
No comments:
Post a Comment