This is my promise ring. We got it on valentine's day this past year! It's really nice :D It's real diamonds in silver! This is the best picture that I've taken of it.<3. I cannot wait till I replace it with the ring with the bigger diamond! This ring will be put on my right hand then :D
Today we woke up late so we didn't walk up to the church we were going to check out. Once we woke up we walked up to the store to get some small stuff then talked a little (his brother's fleet in their game got whipped...he was angry!).
After he went to work me and Dakota went down the street to my friend's house to swim in their pool. We were up there swimming for like 5 hours! We're both sunburnt pretty good. It was fun but the burn hurts a little. At least I have some lotion to help with the burn ^.^ (aloe cool and fresh from equate).
Anyways now I'm sitting in our room watching Disney channel. We had lasagna for dinner (mmm!!). It was good! I'm waiting for L.J. to get home so I can spend the rest of the night with him!
type again tomorrow!!!
*lovess>>>>>foreverandalways<<<<<<
No comments:
Post a Comment