Friday, July 23, 2010

Today!!!! HeHe

Oi!! Last night I woke up after a couple hours of sleep to a horrible earache!!!! (I've had one as bad once before at a camp out and the only medicine I had was children's benedryl ** however you spell it**). It kept me up for about three hours until I took some ibeprofin **i hate spelling** and got back to sleep.
I woke up at 11 when L.J. started to stir and the ache was almost gone. Once we woke up we walked up to Rosanne's Hungry Jax and ate a good brunch :D YUMMY! We got the same thing (hamburger steak with fries). I was stuffed!! We went over to the gas station to buy him a lighter. We went over to rite aid then waited for our friend Kimber to pick us up.
We went to cash L.J.'s check then went to wal-mart! hehe *fun* I was so happy to spend the time with him :D (I can't wait for him to get home from work :)
Once L.J. went to work I washed some dishes then cooked chicken patties for dinner. *yumm*. After dinner Boo wanted to walk so we walked up to Mrs. Taylor's house and talked to her for a while. Then walked around the neighborhood a little.
When we got home I cleaned my room a bit (it looks much much better). I hope it'll make L.J. happy. :D
type again tomorrow!! CCC YA!!


(me__loves*>>>>>LJ!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment